Supercharged AI Research & Education
Our R&E Lab stands at the intersection of pioneering AI research and comprehensive education. We believe that the key to truly leveraging AI's potential is a solid foundation in knowledge, combined with innovative research. At our lab, we engage in groundbreaking AI studies while also crafting educational curriculums to spread this knowledge far and wide. By bridging the gap between research and education, we aim to create a more informed and empowered society, ready to harness the advantages of AI.
Social Media, Society, and the Future: A Four-Week Workshop for Teens
Presented by Professor Dennie James, City University of Seattle the and Creator of the "Social Media and Society" course at CityU.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This transformative workshop is designed specifically for teens aged 12-19 and other beginners who want to navigate the complexities of social media, online safety, and understand the future landscapes of AI and Web3.
What Will You Learn?
- Week 1: Social Media & Society
Understand the profound impact of social media on society and how to use it responsibly.
- Week 2: Challenges & Risks
Unveil the hidden challenges and risks of social media including privacy concerns and misinformation.
- Week 3: Online Safety & Ethics
Learn strategies to protect yourself online and ethical considerations for digital citizenship.
- Week 4: The Future with AI & Web3
Get a glimpse into the future and how technologies like AI and Web3 will reshape our social interactions.
Why Choose This Workshop?
- Expert-Led: Taught by Prof. Dennie James, a recognized authority in technology, branding, and social media.
- Interactive: Each session is highly interactive and includes real-world examples, case studies, and Q&A.
- Research-Backed: Gain insights grounded in academic research and real-world experience.
- Practical Skills: Leave the workshop with actionable skills to be a responsible digital citizen.
When & Where?
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Frequency: 1-hour blocks, once a week
- Location: Delivered at your institution (Min 10 participants)